Wednesday 23 November 2011

Waiting Game

The worm is on the hook, and dangled in the water. Now it is a waiting game.

It does give me time to finalise questions for the first enthusiasts. I have decided that I will only ask 5 questions, and to post them 'on-line' rather than expect paper replies. Now sifting through questions that other advocates have asked, to see what I will copy or adapt.

Current favourites areas are:

  • Why have you agreed to try this system?
  • What do you expect to get out of the experience?
  • What on-line health services have you used before?
  • Do you have any security concerns?
  • What other on-line services from the surgery would interest you?


Then I will have to follow-up with questions about the technical, security and usability aspects. Just need a few fish on the bank first...

23rd November


No comments:

Post a Comment